COLLECTION AND ACCESS OF PERSONAL DATA
We treat your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we will only collect personal identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily provided by you depending on the nature of dealing and transaction, including without limitation to the following:-
- full name (as per NRIC / passport / other legal identification)
- NRIC No. / Passport No. / Police ID No. / Army ID No.
- birth date
- correspondence address
- email address
- telephone no.
- bumiputera status
- employer’s contact
- position/ designation
- salary range
- spouse / third party** details
- credit card no. or bank account information
- medical condition
**MCT does not assume responsibility to verify any third party’s personal data that has been supplied to MCT including without limitation through recommendation, referral or nomination as the consent of such third party shall first be obtained by the data provider prior to the disclosure to MCT.
We may use and process your Personal Data in connection with the services that you may have requested from MCT including without limitation to the following:-
- recruitment purposes
- subscription for MCT newsletter
- participation in online activities or contest
- participation in discussion or message forums
- registration for interest in launching events, promotions, offers etc
- downloading brochures and product materials
- marketing purposes
- MCT internal administrative purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research and development
- for security and fraud prevention
MCT will take all reasonable measures to protect your personal data while it is in our care. However, MCT reserves the right to disclose information to third party data user or website provider including without limitation to the following circumstances:-
- as and when required under the law to disclose
- for banking and financial institution (such as loan application etc)
- for the authorised usage of MCT
- for circulation of product materials for MCT
- for the usage of external auditor
The disclosure list is not exhaustive and may include other circumstances which has not been stated in this policy.
MCT will retain your personal data for the use of MCT and/or its subsidiaries which in line with the applicable law.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
MCT shall endeavour to make it simple and convenient to keep your personal data accurate, complete and up-to-date. MCT does not assume responsibility for verifying the accuracy of the content of your personal data after your submission of personal data was made. You may contact MCT as per the contact details set out below to verify or update or to withdraw your consent to MCT to deal with your personal data that you have submitted earlier.
MCT BHD (Company No. 881786-X)
Ground Floor, MCT Tower, One City
Jalan USJ 25/1,
47650 Subang Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Tel: +603-5115 9988
Fax: +603-5115 9995
CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT (update of personal data and MCT website related matters)